- Cornell University: Certificate Program on Conflict Resolution, Collective Negotiation and Negotiation Techniques (2014)
- Revalidation of Law Degree in Colombia (2013)
- Georgetown University: Master’s in General Legal Studies, LL.M (2007)
- Universidad Central of Venezuela: Attorney (2001).
- Littler – Local Partner 2010 – 2013 / International Partner 2013 – Dec 2018 – Head of the Department of Labor Relations
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey 2005 – 2010 – Senior Associate – Head of the Department of Labor Relations
- Steel, Hector & Davis 2001 – 2005 – Associate.
- Cornell University´s Negotiation Skills and Collective Negotiation Program instructor for Latin America; teaching courses in Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, and Venezuela.
- Fulbright Scholarship from the US Government, 2005
- Best Lawyers in Venezuela 2017
- Chambers and Partners 2014-2017 (Venezuela)
- Legal 500 2013-2017 (Venezuela)
- Asociación Venezolana Americana de Amistad (AVAA) Scholarship.