If you know your opponent`s game,
you`ll always have the advantage
- We have the specific knowledge of different industries and sectors, as well as a broad trajectory negotiating collective contracts.
- Various negotiation styles that cater to the type of trade union or workers organization and the circumstances of each of the company´s collective agreements.
- Training programs developed by Littler, in association with the Cornell University.
- Assessment of negotiations.
- Training and individual tutoring.
Permament consultancy in matters of collective labor
- Periodic meetings with the union.
- Management of socioeconomical surveys / climate.
- Preventive conversations with representatives from government institutions.
- Stakeholders mapping.
- Improvements in the convention´s administration.
- Protocol for strike management.
Negotiation services per se
- Planning and negotiation sessions.
- Elaboration of agreements, manuals, policies, concepts and budgets.
Others services that complement the negotiation process
- Management of strikes and cessation.
- Representation in arbitration courts.
- Legal and administrative processes.
Overall value per project
Global value for each project (expressed in installments or global value with billing milestones).