- Lawyer graduated from the Universidad del Rosario.
- Specialist in labor law and social security at the Javeriana University.
- He attended “Specialization for Latin American Experts on Problems of Labor and Industrial Relations: Impact of Globalization” at the University of Bologna-ILO, also attended “Programme International Labour Standards for Judges, Lawyers and Professors in law, University of Monterrey” in Mexico.
- With over 25 years of professional experience, he has served as Assistant Judge of the Labour Chamber of the Supreme Court of Justice from 1997 to 2003. Then as Judge Titular of the same Chamber from 2003 to 2011.Former Director of Labor, Center for Legal Research and the Faculty of Law at the Universidad del Rosario. Professor at the University of Rosario and several universities, including: the Javeriana University of the Andes, Sergio Arboleda, Catholic University of Colombia, University Corporation of Ibague, Free Cali, North, Pontificia Universidad Bolivariana, of La Sabana, Santo Tomas and Free Colombia.
Partner responsible for litigation practice in Godoy Córdoba Abogados, as well as litigation clients.
- Member of the Bar of Labor and the Bar of the attorneys graduated from the Universidad del Rosario.
- Gustavo has been recognized by the prestigious publication Chambers and Partners for labor law in Colombia.