- Attorney from the Atlántico University.
- Specialization on Social Security Law from the Pontifical Javeriana University.
- Specialization on Labor Law from the Pontifical Javeriana University.
- Specialization course for Latin-American experts on labor relations (version XIX) Castilla University – La Mancha, in collaboration with the universities of Bologna, Ferrara, Venice and Verona.
- She has a Diploma in Collective Bargaining from Universidad del Norte.
- Jennifer is currently working as Litigation Manager, in charge of the operation of our offices in Barranquilla, Cali and Medellín. In addition, she is responsible for Dr. Gustavo Gnecco Mendoza´s portfolio litigations, with a team of lawyers under her supervision. Jennifer has an important experience on conventional and/or labor union litigations. She fundamentally attends to companies from the aerial, insurance, banking, production, and pension funds sectors.
- Member of the Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo