- Attorney from the Pontifical Javeriana University.
- Specialist in Advance Studies in Political, Economic and Social Sciences”, from the University of Notre Dame, USA.
- Specialist in Labor Law from the Pontifical Javeriana University.
- MBA from the Externado de Colombia University.
Workshop course, Phoenix Negotiation Workshop, based on the Harvard Negotiation Project, University of Notre Dame.
Attended the Intensive Negotiations for Lawyers and Executives course at Harvard University (law school), 2014.
- Laura has worked for over 9 years as an attorney in well-known labor law firms. She is currently a member of Godoy Córdoba´s consultancy units on labor and collective law and its training sessions.She´s worked as an assistant teacher for the Social Security specialization at the Pontifical Javeriana University. Teacher for the diploma course on Labor Updating – Novelties of Labor Law and Comprehensive Social Security, Bogotá´s Chamber of Commerce. Frequent speaker and trainer on labor, collective, and social security issues at Godoy Córdoba.
- Member of the Labor Bar Association.
- Member of the International Organization Association Internationale Des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA), in which she was elected the National Representative for Colombia.