- Attorney from the Santo Tomás University, Bucaramanga.
- Specialist in Labor Law from the Pontifical Javeriana University.
- Natalia has more than 10 years of experience in labor law, 3 of them as a legal advisor in private sector companies. Throughout her professional career at Godoy Córdoba, she has worked as an inhouse lawyer and has been part of the consulting, auditing and management teams before the Ministry of Labor.
- During her time in the audit unit, she was coordinating and developing labor audits such as UGPP, express, due diligence, outsourcing, among others, for clients from all industrial sectors. She also worked as a technical evaluator for Icontec’s Good Labor Practices certification and participated in the construction of the contractor assurance process for a company in the Oil & Gas sector, which today is one of the Firm’s largest projects.
- She currently she serves clients in the construction, pharmaceutical, communications, manufacturing, hotel and tourism sectors, among others. She has given support to the collective bargaining and training areas of the firm and has coordinated the execution of high-impact business reorganization processes.