- Attorney from the Sabana University, Bogotá.
- Harvard University Government (Leadership), Boston M.A.
- Specialist in Fiscal Law from the Javeriana University, Bogotá.
- Specialist in Labor Law from the Pontifical Javeriana University, Bogotá.
- Nicolás has more than 6 years of experience in corporate labor consultancy, litigations and inspection processes of the entities from the social security system and the UGPP, as well as experience in consultancy on labor – fiscal aspects.He joined Godoy Córdoba to become a member of the Labor Consultancy Unit, where he supports Ana Cristina Medina´s client portfolio from mass consumption, retail, hydrocarbons, industrial and energy sectors, among others.
He´s also worked in the Ministry Unit, attending to processing, administrative investigations, and corporate reorganization and restructuring processes. He´s participated in the Collective Unit, in collective bargaining processes. He´s worked as a trainer in payroll management and diverse issues on individual labor matters.