- Lawyer of Universidad de los Andes, with an Option in Philosophy.
- Majored in Labor Law at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
- She took a course in Negotiation at Northwestern University, Chicago.
- Partner in the Labor Consulting Unit, devoted to international accounts and English – speaking clients. Throughout her career at the firm, she has gained experience in several areas such as consultancy, litigation, collective bargaining and costumer training.
- Ranked lawyer by Chambers Latin America in the labor and employment law practice for Colombia.
- Legal 500, Named Recommended Lawyer, in the labor and employment law practice for Colombia.
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA) and frequent speaker in its conferences regarding labor matters.